Beginning Quilting with Kim- Visalia Location
NOR CAL SEWING AND VACUUM
3340 S. Mooney Blvd, Visalia CA (559)372-7200
CLASS SUPPLY LIST
FABRIC – CRIB SIZE QUILT
100% Cotton Quilters Quality Fabric, No Minky, Chenille, or Fannel
o 4-Patch Fabric A - ½ Yard
o 4-Patch Fabric B – ½ Yard
o One-Patch Fabric – 1 Yard
o Binding – ½ Yard
o Backing 1 ¼ Yards
o Cotton Batting is included with class fee.
(DO NOT PREWASH YOUR FABRIC)
- Sewing machine in good working order, with manual (need for all four classes). Don’t forget your power cords and pressor foot if needed.
- ¼ “ foot
- Walking Foot
- Aurafil thread – light gray. Pre-wind bobbins prior to class*
- Additional needles for your machine. *
- 45 mm or 60 mm Rotary cutter with a sharp blade *
- Rotary Cutting Mat 24” x 18” *
- 6 ½” x 24 ½”Ruler *
- 12 ½”Square Ruler *
- Long quilting pins *
General Sewing supplies.
- Scissors, seam ripper, Seam Gage*
(Items noted with an * are available at the store)
Please have all supplies before class begins.
After signing up all supplies can be purchased in store at discounts!!