Class 2-A – Free-Motion Quilting. You Can Do It!
Ready to tackle free-motion quilting? It’s as easy as starting with a few
simple shapes! By beginning with drawing, you can develop an inventory of free motion designs
that you can stitch out continuously. Fun fills, creative borders and easy blocks will all be
demonstrated. Quilting out beautiful designs using free motion techniques will take your skills
to the next level.
• Drawing basic free-motion designs in a continuous line
• Scaling fills for backgrounds
• Creating your own edge-to-edge designs
• How to fill borders evenly
• Micro quilting and using different feet