Interested in seeing what you can do with the new Ruler of the Month Club recent
releases? This class explores all the great design combinations you can create with this set of 6 rulers.
Everything from creating a classic block design to accomplishing a fabulous edge-to-edge design can be done
with these versatile rulers.
• Ruler Safety Review – Handi Grip, Sure Foot & ruler base, stitch length, Precision or Cruise mode,
needle down vs up
• How to use the markings on the rulers
• What shapes can I quilt with the rulers?
• What else can I do with these rulers?
• How to combine rulers to create a new design
• Add fills to the ruler shapes, echo and repeat
• Getting your hopping foot inside the ruler
Amy Domke was a fine arts major in college. When assigned a project using an ?unconventional? medium, she made a quilt with the help of her neighbor. Thirty years later, Amy is still quilting. She loves exploring new styles andtrying new techniques. After many years of renting time on a longarm at a local shop, she purchased her own machine. She now quilts professionallyon an HQ Infinity? with Pro-Stitcher?.Amy teaches quilting classes at her local shop, ranging from ruler classes to longarm classes. She also travels to give one-on-one instruction to new machine owners. From her studio, she also accepts quilt commissions andis in the process of releasing patterns for her original designs. She is a member of the Handi Quilter Inspiration Squad and has been featured in someHandi Quilter ads.Amy lives in Oregon with her husband, Chip, and their three dogs. She is an avid tennis player and loves to hike the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Her work can be seen at www.sewfabamy.com.